GPC 8 is a powerful Glutaraldehyde disinfectant effective against broad spectrum of microorganisms. Its patented formula contains synergistic blend of Quaternary Ammonium Compound and higher level of Sufactant with the ability to penetrate absorbent surfaces and heavy soiling in order to give the greatest killing power and protection against disease causing organisms.
GPC 8 is approved by DEFRA for food & Mouth Disease, Swine Vesicular Disease, Poultry Diseases and General Use and passes European Standard EN1656.
- Rapid kill time
- Activity in dirty conditions
- High cleaning power
- Safety with all livestock
- Activity in all types of surfaces
RECOMMENDED DILUTION RATE
- General Farm Disinfection 1:200
- Wheel Bath, Foot Bath, Vehicle Wash 1:200
- Drinking Water Systems: 1:190, all traces of disinfectant should be removed with clean water when disinfection is completed.
- Disease Control Orders
– Foot & Mouth Disease 1:80(DEFRA approved)
– Avian Influenza 1:200.
Further information on specific uses and dilution rates is available on request.
PACKAGING : 4L, 25L, 210L
MANUFACTURER : Evans Vanodine International, UK
VERSION NO. : SZPIS2013-1
- 05 Oct 2016